Detroit – A 40-year-old DTE Energy worker died after being electrocuted by downed wire on the west coast of Detroit. officials said
The man was found in the 14600 block of Braile Street at about 3 p.m. Tuesday afternoon in the Brightmoor neighborhood.
At 5 p.m. Tuesday, many DTE agents were on the scene. as well as Detroit police officers and the Detroit Fire Department.
Officials say DTE workers have been working for DTE for quite some time.
The DTE Energy team arrived in the Brightmoor neighborhood at 2 p.m. on Tuesday and were working in the back row. There was a power outage in some areas.
The circumstances of the workers̵7; deaths are still under investigation. He was pronounced dead at a nearby hospital.
read: Images, video of bad weather hitting Metro Detroit again on Tuesday.
Copyright 2021 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit – All rights reserved.