Home / World / A giant lizard sneaks into a Seven Eleven, sending customers into a hideout.

A giant lizard sneaks into a Seven Eleven, sending customers into a hideout.



Even the lizard thanked Heaven for 7-Eleven.

It was reported that a large reptile entered a convenience store in Thailand looking for food. The animal apparently sent workers and customers into hiding as it threw items off the shelves.

A 6-foot-long lizard entered a shop after emerging from a nearby canal in Nakhon Pathom province on April 6.

A 6-foot long lizard entered the shop after emerging from a nearby canal in Nakhon Pathom Province on April 6.
(SWNS)

A 6-foot-long monitor lizard entered a shop after emerging from a nearby canal in Nakhon Pathom on April 6, Southwest News Service (SWNS) reported.The animal climbed onto a shelf and threw several boxes of milk. On the ground

It was reported that customers and workers were hiding behind the shop counter during the incident.

A young New Yorker is accused of having a heavy hunting camp to explore.

Fortunately, the reptile handler arrived on site quickly and managed to trap the animals. It is reported that it has been released back into the neighboring undergrowth. Apparently, the animals were not making food from the store.

Typically, lizards feed on fish, snakes, and frogs, even if they eat the food left by humans, if any.

Click here to get the FOX NEWS app.

According to SWNS, Narumpa Tangsin was one of the store’s customers at the time. He said, “I stopped by the store to buy food, and then saw a big lizard inside. I wanted to buy a drink. But the animal is too close to the drink aisle. “

He continued, “They’re dangerous creatures, especially when they’re angry, so I go back and save them on my phone. I guess the store has everything, even lizards.”

Follow us on Facebook to get more news about FOX LIFESTYLE.

The area has suffered from a dry climate that can make food outside rare, SWNS reports.Monitor chameleons will act aggressively towards people if they feel threatened, and their bites are considered mildly toxic.


Source link