Ubisoft has revealed all the details about the Title 1.1.1 update for Assassin’s Creed ValhallaAnd players can expect to see standard bug fixes, balance changes, and stability improvements that are often accompanied by updates like these. There are a few minor fixes and balancing updates to the overall world, combat and user interface, and updates also bring integration with Ubisoft Connect Achievements, some quality of life features are included. Stay with (For example, being able to wake up in Asgard at any time) and Mjolnir was also affected further The feature requested is not yet available. But you can find the full patch notes from Ubisoft below.
Patch size and period of use:
- Xbox Series X | S: ~ 7.5 GB
- Xbox One: ~ 6.6 GB
- PlayStation®5: ~ 2 GB
- PlayStation®4: 2-3 GB (region dependent)
- PC: ~ 6.45 GB
The success of UBISOFT CONNECT is here!
Added in-game support for Ubisoft Connect achievements in games.
- Unlock condition for mission-related or non-repeatable achievements: Achievements meeting the unlocking conditions will be displayed when the player completes a new mission.
- Unlock condition for countable / repeatable achievements: Achievements are displayed whenever a player performs an achievement-related action through the unlock condition.
- Animus Pulse now highlights corpses only for essential situations.
- Enemies can no longer be auto-looted using the Throw Weapons perk.
- Optimized AI detection when using stealth while dodging or while in the air.
- Added rewards for paying homage to Death Stranding.
- Quivers and rations will fill up when upgraded while they run out.
- White dots indicating ration / adrenaline / arrows beyond the interaction range no longer appear when the player reaches the maximum amount.
- Players will now be able to “Wake up”; at any time while in Asgard. Previously, you had to complete the first mission.
- Daily quests will reset each time the game detects that it cannot continue or start a new mission. The task may then be activated again at the informer.
- Adds text-to-speech to the characters found in the game.
- Added preview to colorblindness and subtitle options.
- Deal modified damage and gain values for Lost Wolf boss encounters to reduce friction when playing on Drengr Difficulty.
- Adjusted the initial damage dealt to Harpoon Impalement Lvl 1/2.
Performance and stability
- Improved performance and stability
Graphics, sound, animation
- Fix various graphics problems
- Fixed various clipping problems
- Fixed various NPC animation issues.
- Fixed an issue that made the puppet anxious when it was thrown by Poisoned Arrows.
- (SPOILERS) Adds electricity to Mjolnir before picking it up.
- Fixed an issue where war cries would repeat or loop abnormally.
- Fixed an issue where honking and starting to move with the left foot forward sometimes caused Eivor’s foot to glide.
- (Shooting Mode) Fixed an issue where zooming in on children with the shooting mode camera would distort their faces.
- Fixed an issue where some Raven skins could be low resolution.
- (PS4) Optimized some textures on PS4.
- Fixed an issue with textures near Cicestre Abbey causing players to feel out of sync when walking across the surface.
Quests, global events, side events
- Fixed an issue in Legend of Beowulf where the clue marker would remain after verification.
- Fixed an issue in A Sticky Situation where NPCs would sometimes not spawn.
- Fixed an issue where players could fish in The Baker’s Plaint.
- Fixed an issue in Fishing Lesson that, under certain circumstances, could prevent players from completing global events.
- Fixed an issue where players got stuck after pledging Lincolnscire after returning from Vinland.
- Fixed an issue where players might get stuck in a boss fight during A Cruel Destiny * Ah, yes, Destiny is really cruel *.
- Fixed an issue where some treasures were out of their position or could not be looted. (Grandbridgescire, Hamptunscire, Oxenefordscire, Eurvicscire)
- Fixed an issue where players may receive an Online Service error when trying to save.
- Fixed an issue where players had a black screen after creating a blacksmith.
- Fixed an issue where players were not getting Storming the Walls after completing Severing the Lines.
- Fixed an issue in To Serve the Light where Hytham would get stuck on a boat when randomly shooting arrows into the water.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from interacting with Settlement NPCs.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from solving puzzles and solving puzzles.
- Fixed an issue with the lack of Ealdorman that prevented players from completing missions.
- Fixed an issue where the mission objective marker points to the wrong destination in The Devil Has All the Best Tunes.
- Fixed an issue in War Weary that prevented players from completing missions when Ceolbert was accidentally killed.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from starting the Daughters of Lerion encounter (Goneril, Cordelia).
- Fixed an issue in Binding Fate where the bosses were stuck on rocks.
- Fixed an issue where Estrid might get stuck in Taken.
- Fixed an issue in Pluck the Quill where players sometimes couldn’t interact with Aelwyn.
- Fixed an issue in Binding Fate where the boss would be stuck underground when using Dive of Valkyrie.
- Fixed an issue in Price of Wisdom that prevented players from completing missions.
- Fixed an issue in The Boar with the Golden Nose where the Boar would sometimes disappear under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue in Bleeding the Leech where Erke would be misplaced.
- Fixed an issue in Of Blood and Bonds where players were unable to complete missions or unable to report back to Randvi.
- Fixed an issue in The Prodigal Prince that prevented players from completing missions.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from solving the Old Cellar puzzle.
- Fixed an issue in A Rivalry for the Ages that prevented players from completing missions.
- Fixed an issue where Mari Lwyd’s disguise would not disappear after finishing. Glowecestrescire Arc * Everyone likes dot jpg *
- Fixed an issue in Road to Harmatia that prevented players from completing missions.
- Fixed an issue where Knud might get stuck in A Little Problem.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from interacting with Ubba in Sons of Ragnar.
- Fixed an issue where Bazim fought with NPCs before the puppets and prisoners started.
- Fixed an issue in Brewing Rebellion that prevented players from forcing the door open to the Longhouse in Buckingham.
- Fixed an issue in Bridges of Oppression that prevented players from completing missions.
(Spoiler) Fixed an issue in King Killer that prevented Ivarr from reaching Rhodri’s door.
- Fixed an issue in A Fiend out of Hell that prevented the player from examining any cows.
- Correct misplaced textures or objects.
- Fixed several cases where players may get stuck.
- Floating boats installed in Vinland
AI battle gameplay
- Fixed various NPC behavior problems.
- Fixed an issue where NPCs would sometimes return to the place they had escaped from where it was still invaded.
- Fixed an issue where whales would sometimes start fleeing midair.
- Fixed an issue where Archery was blocked with M and K holding SHIFT keys.
- Fixed an issue that caused the player’s line of vision to be blocked using incendiary or poison traps with a hunter’s bow.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes the guards would sometimes not respond with hostility watching Eivor burn their group members with a * i-uh, okay? I’m traveling. *
- Fixed an issue where NPCs could be killed by throwing bodies at them in Vinland.
- Fixed an issue where Bjorn was removed from the crew.
- Fixed an issue with the Advisor kit where gears sometimes would not work even when 2-4 kits were installed.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from controlling the check when either the Q or E buttons were assigned to either movement.
Talent, portfolio, skills
- Fixed an issue that could not use certain abilities with navigation arrows incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where one NPC would not leave Eivor’s side when using Feign Death.
- Fixed an issue where multiple abilities could not be used on hostile dogs.
- Fixed an issue where Man’s Best Friend did not unlock after completing the A Little Problem mission.
- Fixed an issue with Mentor sets where Gear perk would sometimes not work even when 2-4 units were installed.
User interface / HUD
- Fixed various UI / HUD issues.
- Fixed an issue where the volume of arrows could be stuck at 12.
- Fixed an issue where the UI language was not changed during battle.
- The camera will now get closer to the character when browsing tattoos in the Animus Store.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes colorblind previews would not display in menus.
- Fixed an issue where colorblind was not applied to the Order of Ancient menu.
- Fixed an issue where gaps would appear in the list of completed missions.
- Fixed an issue where drop damage could be negated by opening the menu before it hit the ground.
- Fixed an issue where Auto Loot would not work when enemies were finished stunned.
- Fixed the issue of not being able to break into the Raculf Monastery.
- Fixed an issue where some icons were missing for the newly acquired God Favors.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes news in the game would not load properly.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to get the wrong item when purchasing Vegvisir (Front) or Muninn (Front) schemes.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to obtain duplicate Asgardship ship plans.
- Added a new respawn point before the boss fight in the Extended Family.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from traveling fast after 1.0.4.
- Added a forced archery suggestion for Xbox / PlayStation controllers.
- (Stadia) Fixed an issue that caused the recording time to not match the local time.
Let me know what you think of the update in the comments.As always, you can discuss everything Assassin’s Creed Valhalla with me on Twitter @MattAguilarCB!