- Belarus: Russia blocks some flights to avoid its allied BBC News.
- Russian authorities deny access to European airlines as EU lifts CNN sanctions against Belarus.
- The e-mail carrier said the bomb threat that Belarus was referring to in intercepting the plane was delivered after a redirected flight, the email provider said, The Washington Post.
- Belarus: unexpected opportunity, Bangkok Post
- Russia refuses to have European planes land in Moscow The Guardian
- See full coverage in Google News.