After a few weeks, Raven Software has returned with another set of modifications for Call of Duty: WarzoneWeapons of this time, the developers are bringing larger changes to both the AUG tactical rifle and the FFAR 1 assault rifle.
The AUG, also known as Tactical Rifle Charlie, was nerfed last week. This time, Raven added another recoil to the gun, which should make it more difficult to control. Raven’s record explains that it wanted the AUG to remain just as effective. But not as outstanding as it was recently Since these changes don’t represent a change in overall gun damage, it is difficult to say what this will be.
WarzoneAnother notable gun from the past several weeks is the FFAR 1assault rifle, which is a versatile and portable weapon with many uses. To reduce its power a little, the speed of vision has decreased. This will give players a slight delay before they can pull their sights in close combat, potentially removing FFAR 1’s impressive power a bit, especially with sub-machine guns.
To see all changes in recent Warzone You can check out Raven’s full edit log.
Call of Duty: Warzone April 6 patch notes
- The Camouflage Challenge for R1 Shadowhunter will now correctly appear for the Geometric, Flora, and Science Camo categories.
Cold War Charlie Tactical Rifle (AUG)
- Increased contraction strength
Explosive weapons are a fine line between ineffective and oppressive. The purpose of this change is to preserve the weapon’s identity as a powerhouse while making it difficult to operate. Now we feel that it is too easy to stay on target because of how dangerous it is. We will continue to review the performance of Tactical Rifle Charlie and make further changes if necessary.
- Decreased ad speed
FFAR is a jack of all trades. It has an AR damage profile and range, as well as SMG’s rate of fire. FFAR’s wholesale performance has made SMGs increased during our non-tiered range. In principle, FFAR fulfills the role of a mid-range controller while falling victim to a weapon capable of short-range combat.We’re bringing in a bit more FFAR to match what you’d expect from an AR – damage. And the management phase
- The rear attachment of the grip shows that ADS speed professionals should properly increase their ADS speed.
- Fixed a Groza bug where the CMV Mil-Spec 16.5 ”barrel would avoid any damage.
- Fixed a bug with Ember Sighting Point where the XM4 and AK-47 had increased ADS speed instead of decreasing.
- Fixed a bug with Salvo Fast Mag where FFAR 1 and M16 had no ADS speed drop.
- The Pelington 703 Wrapped Suppressor effect should now properly display the status bar.