Home / US / China believes that ‘Own America’ within the next 15 years

China believes that ‘Own America’ within the next 15 years



President Biden wrote an ominous message in his address to American service members at the Virginia military base on Friday. by telling them that his Chinese counterpart believed Beijing would “Own America” in the next 15 years

“We are in a fight between democracy and dictatorship,” Biden told troops at Joint Langley Base. Eustis in Hampton “The more complex the world is, Democracy will be more difficult to unite and reach consensus.

“I have spent more time with President Xi . [Jinping] China’s more than any world leader—for 24 hours of private meetings with him with an interpreter just 17,000 miles traveled with him in China and here,”

; the president added. “He is convinced that China before the year [20]30, ’35, is going to own America because a dictator can make decisions quickly.”

The president did not elaborate on how. What does “America own” mean? He didn’t mention China again during his 23-minute speech.

president color  China's Jinping attends the Global Health Summit via teleconference in Beijing, China on May 21, 2021.
Biden said on Friday he spent more time with Chinese President Xi Jinping than global leaders.
Xinhua/Sipa United States

“America is unique. from every country in the world We are the only country organized according to the concept…” Biden said in a speech. “None of you guys are entitled to your government. You are entitled to your rights simply because you are a child of God. The government is there to protect God-given rights. No other government is based on that idea. No one can defeat us but us.”

After opening the speech with Bo’s emotional memory. his late son who served in the Iraq War The president discussed the final withdrawal of American troops from Afghanistan.

Troops Watch President Joe's Speech  Biden at Joint Base Langley Eustis in Hampton.  Virginia, on May 28, 2021.
Biden’s comments on China came during a speech at Joint Base Langley Eustis in the Hamptons. Virginia
AP Photo/Patrick Semansky

“You all just showed up and did your job. And it ensures that there are no more attacks on your homeland from Afghanistan in the last 20 years,” he said. Until we deliver justice to Osama bin Laden.”

Later in his speech, Biden claimed that “the greatest threat and opportunity to attack by Al-Qaeda or ISIS will not come from Afghanistan. It will come from the other five regions of the world that clearly have both Al Qaeda and organizational structures, including ISIS.”

Honoring service members as “1 percent of the population” who “protect the remaining 99 percent of us,” the president summed up his remarks by saying: “Thank you for your commitment to our country because … you are. America’s backbone … and I can’t tell you how important it is. I think you only underestimate the consequences of yourself and what you do. So thank you.”

President Joe Biden has insisted that terrorist organizations such as Al Qaeda and ISIS are no longer a major threat to the military.
Biden also said on Friday that terrorist organizations such as Al Qaeda and ISIS no longer pose a major threat to the military.
REUTERS/Ken Sedeno

earlier this week Biden has ordered the intelligence community to begin a 90-day review of the evidence to determine whether the coronavirus was caused by the Wuhan Virus Institute in central China.


Source link