- The spike in Chinese factory prices has exacerbated global inflation.
- China’s March PPI to its highest level since 2018, CPI returns to inflation Reuters
- Soaring Chinese factory door prices have caused Barron to worry about global inflation.
- China’s March consumer inflation returned to positive territory, with the Global Times rising 0.4 percent.
- China’s factory door prices have climbed the most in nearly three years as the economic recovery has accelerated Reuters.
- See full coverage in Google News.