Google is launching Latest Pixel Drop as part of June 2021Android Security Update For Those Who Don’t Know, Pixel Drops Have Been Released Throughout The Year And Adds Pixel-specific features alongside regular security patch All android phones get
This month, Pixel users get a number of useful features, including: Locked Folders in Google Photos, New Night Sight Video Mode and a bunch of new pride months-Theme wallpapers (that can check here).
All Pixel 5, 4, 4a, 4a 5G, 3 and 3a smartphones can download the update. But like previous Pixel Drops, some features are only available for select Pixel devices. Below we will we All new features are covered in June 2021 Pixel Drop and note. Which phone model works?
Night Sight is perfect for shooting. shoot video [Pixel 4 and newer]
If you have a Pixel 4 or later, your phone’s camera can turn nighttime photos into videos. This makes it possible to take long exposure photos and videos of the night sky at the same time. can last up to four minutes your phone will speed upload pictures faster where stars move across the sky
how to eat Night video:
- open camera app
- select “Night shots” from the slider menu at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the shutter to take a photo (for best results stabilize your phone with something secure like a tripod or tripod)
- Wait for the photo’s exposure to complete.
- when finished Tap to preview.
- Swipe right on the image to view the video.
Put a picture for your eyes only in Folder locked in Google Images
Google Photos now lets you create a password-protected locked folder to store. Your “sensitive photos and videos” as Google calls it. We know what you are. really Means Google
Locked folders are secured using a password or biometric lock (such as your face or fingerprint), and everything in the folder is stored locally. Nothing is sent to the cloud or accessed remotely.
How to set up Google Photo Locked Folder
- Open Google Photos.
- go to Library > Utilities > Locked Folder Lock
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
you can Save new photos and videos directly to the locked folder when taken. or move the contents of your Google Photos library to a folder like:
- Open a photo or video in Google Photos.
- Tap the three-dot icon and select it. “Move to locked folder”
- Tap “move” to confirm.
Google Assistant can answer the phone for you. [Pixel 4 and newer]
when your phone rings yYou can now ask your Google Assistant to accept or decline. incoming call, hands-free:
- say “Ok Google answer the call” to answer Call.
- say “Ok Google, reject the call.” to send to voicemail
These commands work for Pixel 5, 4, 4a, and 4a 5G devices with Google Assistant set up.
listen headS be warned
heads Up” reminds you of the Digital Wellbeing feature that aims to give you more. Be careful of your surroundings while staring at the phone..
When this feature is enabled Your phone will recognize when youagain Take a look at the screen and send reminders to look periodically what is happening around you
You can enable and configure heads Up notifications for your Pixel device under Settings > Digital Lifestyle > Head’s Up
Gboard text copying is smarter.
Pixel’s stock Gboard keyboard can recognize links, contact information, and other information. from the selected text block and will offer to paste that information to the relevant app, clipboard, or other destination.
The previous update has expanded to new region
Several older features, including call screening, car collision detectionand recorder app It is expanding to other regions as well.
- Call screening is now available in Japan.
- carRash Detection is now available in Spain, Ireland and Singapore (Pixel 3a devices are not supported).
- The Recorder app recognizes four more E .English dialects: Australian, English, Irish and Singaporean.
How to Download Pixel Drop June 2021
Again, Pixel Drop is available June 2021 on all Pixel 5, 4, 4a, 4a 5G, 3 and 3a Pixel devices, including XL models. To download the update, go to Settings > System > Advanced > System Update. to see if it is waiting for you. Please note that some features may require additional app updates. So maybe not everything will be available right away.