- Ex-Ripple CTO can’t remember password to access $ 240M in Bitcoin – CoinDesk CoinDesk
- The German programmer has two chances to correctly guess the password to his hard drive or he will lose $ 220 million. Yahoo! sound
- Lost Passwords Lock Billionaires From Bitcoin Wealth The New York Times
- The programmer has $ 240 million worth of Bitcoin locked in hard drive, and only 2 passwords guess the rest to access IGN.
- The programmers had two guesses in reaching the £ 175 million bitcoin wallet, The Guardian.
- See full coverage in Google News.