Home / Entertainment / Fleetwood Mac’s Lindsey Buckingham and Kristen Messner End Marriage After 21 Years: Report

Fleetwood Mac’s Lindsey Buckingham and Kristen Messner End Marriage After 21 Years: Report



Lindsey Buckingham and Kristen Messner reportedly broke up after 21 years of marriage.

Messner, interior designer and photographer Filed legal documents in Los Angeles County to end their marriage of more than two decades, TMZ reported on Tuesday, according to sources. separation or not

The former couple has three children together. Their youngest daughter, Stella, was 17.

According to media reports, Messner and former Fleetwood Mac guitarist/singer married in 2000 after meeting in the late 90s. She previously photographed him on the cover of his solo album.

News of the breakup came the same day Buckingham, 71, announced his first solo album since “Seeds We Sow”

; in 2011, the star’s new album, Lindsay Buckingham. It is scheduled to be released on September 17.

Click here to sign up for the entertainment newsletter.

Musician Lindsey Buckingham of Fleetwood Mac and wife Kristen Buckingham have three children, the youngest being 17.

Musician Lindsey Buckingham of Fleetwood Mac and wife Kristen Buckingham have three children, the youngest being 17.
(Photo by John Shearer/WireImage/Getty Images)

CLICK HERE TO VIEW FOX NEWS APP

The album’s first single, titled “I Don’t Mind,” is “about the challenges couples face in a long-term relationship,” Pitchfork reports. According to the album, it’s a theme among several new songs.

“Over time Two people inevitably find the need to increase their mobility, starting with flexibility. accepting each other’s flaws and willingness to work on issues continuously That is the essence of a good long-term relationship,” Buckingham said. Press release as claimed by the shop “This song celebrates that spirit and discipline.”

The outlet noted that Buckingham underwent open-heart surgery in 2019. He was set to tour last year. But the plan was canceled due to the coronavirus outbreak. He is expected to hit the road this September.

In 2018, Buckingham sued Fleetwood Mac after being fired from the band’s tour. At the time, he was earning a share of the tour revenue because he felt he could perform. The band disputed the allegations, composer Mick Fleetwood later told Rolling Stone that he and Buckingham reconciled.

Representatives for Buckingham did not immediately respond to Fox News’ requests for comment.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.


Source link