As they did on Wednesday night, Shawn Michaels and Paul “HHH” Levesque spoke to the media after night 2 of NXT TakeOver: Stand & Deliver.
The full and free sounds can be found below by clicking the red button. But here are some of the highlights.
- When asked if Gable Steveson had signed, Levesque said the Olympics was his top priority and that Steveson and his father were tonight’s guests and for WrestleMania, he was a big WWE fan and Levesque was a big fan. And if he chooses to sign, Levesque finally thinks he will do well.
- Future Adam Cole Levesque said to watch Tuesday and reiterated his call on Wednesday that the loss did not necessarily mean a call-up to the main roster.
- Levesque said Brian “Road Dogg” James was doing well at home and in the headset two nights ago.
- Everyone received medical treatment after the show, including Cole and Kyle O̵7;Reilly.
- Whether TakeOver will be two nights in the future depends on a number of situations. Things just worked this year.
- There are no plans for TakeOvers in the UK due to the outbreak. But as soon as everything is clear, they can’t wait to do it. They are waiting to see guidelines with the date of the announcement June.
- Mikael said that if he was part of the Performance Center in his 20s, he thought the structure and support would do him well.
For a full 30 minutes, just click below.
Right click Save