My son was one year old earlier this month. We have received many gifts from friends and family through Amazon. But we’re not sure where to send thank you cards.
If you buy something from Amazon and ship it elsewhere. The item will arrive in the box without a note to the recipient who sent it. It makes sense most of the time. But if you send a gift You must mark it as a gift before completing your purchase.
When you do so, Amazon ships the item with a gift receipt and a message stating who bought the item. And then people like me will know who to thank. (Thank you for the gift)
How to send a gift on Amazon so people know who sent it.
- Find the item you want to buy and add it to your Amazon cart.
- On the cart subtotal screen that opens next Click the small checkbox that says ̵6;This order contains a gift’.
How to send a gift from Amazon
- Click Proceed to checkout.
- You will see a screen showing this option to customize the message. It will display the message “Hello, enjoy the gift!” and the message from whom.
- Make sure the box is checked. If you want the recipient to have the option to return or exchange the item, the price is hidden.
- You can add an extra gift bag for an additional fee. in this example My fee is about $5.
- Click “Save Gift Options”.
- Choose your payment method and proceed as usual.
That’s it! Now your gift recipient will know who sent the gift.
Subscribe to CNBC on YouTube