- Hungarian Prime Minister Orban defends anti-immigrant speech when visiting Britain’s BBC News.
- Boris Johnson gets bogged down when he meets with the controversial Hungarian Prime Minister The Independent.
- Boris Johnson hosts Viktor Orban to discuss the DW ‘a post-Brexit period’ (English).
- The Prime Minister of the United Kingdom spoke to Hungary’s Orban on important human rights on Reuters.
- PM Johnson challenges the view that Orban’s ‘divided and wrong’ to Muslims in London speak to Euronews
- See full coverage in Google News.