Kim Kardashian is being protected by a man she claims is trying to enter her home. The man who said he fell in love with her And he felt dangerously irritated.
Kim’s lawyer Shawn HolleyThe lawsuit filed in court on Friday and got a temporary restraining order … to protect Kim from a 32-year-old man named Charles Peter Zelenoffwhich she said had been harassing her for several months.
According to new legal documents obtained by TMZ, Kim claims the man is still posting about his desire to have a physical relationship with her. And he has a lot of troubling posts about trying to enter her house.
In the documents, Kim said the man filmed the video outside of her home. And she claimed that he was even more annoyed that he didn’t go in… and she said that she was afraid that the man would find her home. because she never shared the address
She said this man was dangerous. He was recently sentenced to two prison terms in a battery case.
Kim was frank … in the document she asked about her relationship with that man … her answer was one word — “stalker”.
The judge granted Kim’s temporary restraining order. And Selenoff had to be 100 yards away from her at all times.