Martha Stewart received the first COVID-19 vaccine and she fired back against those accusing her of skipping the line.
The 79-year-old lifestyle icon shared a video of herself getting vaccinated Monday, writing in a lengthy caption: “Today I was vaccinated in a designated vaccine pod near the Martha Stewart Center for Living in Mount. Sinai Downtown, I am very proud, grateful and grateful to the doctors, nurses and medical staff for wading through these important red tape and vaccination confusion. ”
“I am excited to receive my dose and look forward to receiving a booster,” she continues. “Doctors said Mount Sinai received 10,000 applications right after the state launched the vaccine. This is a breakthrough in science and a heartfelt thanks to those working on vaccines. We all hope to end this epidemic. ”
The host of “Martha & Snoop’s Potluck Dinner Party” said she was receiving special treatment due to her celebrity status, adding, “We all hope to end this pandemic. To ease your worries that I am pushing my limits, know that I am in the age group approved for this vaccine and I am waiting with everyone else. ”
Martha is used to applauding the haters – last year she slapped people who criticized her when she posted pictures of the lobster dinner calling her “deaf”.
Martha replied, “The lobsters are $ 4 each from the happier fishermen they get more than the average buyer. We have potatoes from our own garden. And corn from local farms that we support We feed everyone who works for us. We don’t have to waste We do compost. We work. We generously donate to many organizations. We care about the epidemic and observe a healthy lifestyle and social aloofness, etc. and we mask ourselves as good people. ”