- Mayor Lori Lightfoot pushes Chicago bars and restaurants to open again for indoor dining. ‘Chicago Tribune’ as soon as possible
- Restaurant Lightfoot, Illinois joins urging Pritzker to allow indoor dining, WGN News
- The mayor of Chicago called for the restaurant to be opened again to reduce the risks of underground parties. Yahoo News
- Illinois COVID-19 Update: Here’s What Happened Thursday, Chicago Tribune.
- Mayor Lori Lightfoot wants to open a new restaurant and bar. ‘As soon as possible’ to reduce the risk of CBS Chicago.
- See full coverage in Google News.