Hollywood, Florida – Memorial Healthcare System announced Wednesday that it has received the first Moderna COVID-19 vaccine and is scheduling appointments for medical professionals and people 65 and older.
The Pfizer-Biotech vaccine is still being offered by the health system while the device is intact.
Vaccination is done by appointment only.
There are two options to register for an appointment: go to https://mychart.mhs.net. The program in your chart is the section labeled “Appointments”; to make appointments. Select a date, time and place that is convenient for you.
Those who meet the criteria for an appointment can call the Health System’s Centralized Scheduling by calling 954-276-4340 Monday-Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM. Service centers are closed on weekends. Please be aware that callers may have difficulty waiting longer than usual.
Below are the vaccination locations and hours of appointment:
- Specialty Pharmacy Memorial, 9581 Premier Parkway, Miramar.
- Hours: Monday to Saturday, 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM, closed Sunday.
- Memorial Regional Hospital Conference Center, 3501 Johnson Street, Hollywood
- Hours: Monday noon to 7:30 p.m. Tuesday through Friday 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Closed on weekends.
What to expect at the vaccination site?
- The vaccine can only be given by appointment while the device is depleted.
- Bring your license or state-issued ID to check in at the site. Healthcare workers are required to provide proof of permits.
- To maintain social distance, unedited colleagues are asked to stay outside.
- Wear a shirt or top that can reach your upper arm.
- Children are not allowed to enter the site. There is no babysitting service on site.
Where is Broward County’s COVID-19 vaccination site?
Before you go: Download and complete a consent form for COVID-19 vaccination.
Copyright 2021 by WPLG Local10.com – All rights reserved.