William and Kate were married on April 29, 2011, and a handful of the royal family sent public tributes commemorating the occasion on Thursday. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, separated from the main royal family, did not make a public statement.
However, The Daily Beast summed up the two “personally congratulating” William and Kate.
Spokespeople for Meghan and Harry later confirmed the message had been sent.
The pair, however, have been criticized by royal experts who say the leak may have come from their team.
Phil Dampier, author of The Sun, said: “The Queen and Prince Charles has sent a congratulatory message to William and Kate on the anniversary of the 10 public, then why not Harry and Megan’s. ?
“But they rely on their spokesperson by revealing the truth they’ve sent the message, making it look downright, customized and built.”
Mr Dampier is the author of ‘Royally Suited: Harry and Meghan in Their Own Words’ published in 2018.
Angela Levin, author of several books on the royal family, expressed similar sentiments.
She told Sun Online that: “Of course, Harry and Megan also briefed the media.
Read more: William ‘feels pressured’ as Duke continues to struggle to ‘adjust’
“I don’t know what they said in the text. But I wonder if it’s full of love and comfort. ”
To mark the anniversary, William and Harry, 40 seconds long video posted on the official Twitter and Instagram accounts.
Show the duo in a number of rural locations playing with Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis.
Along with a message that reads, “Thank you everyone for the great messages on our wedding anniversary.
“We are immensely grateful for the 10 years of support we have received in our lives as a family.”
The clip went viral, receiving more than 10,000 retweets and 85,000 likes on Twitter alone.
Tensions inside the house shot up last month, when Megan and Harry’s interview with Oprah Winfrey’s legends talk of the United States.
The Duchess accused of having “Concerns and conversation” within the family about Archie’s skin color before birth in 2018.
In response, Prince William insisted that the royal family was “not racist”.
William and Harry gathered his first interview since the funeral of Prince Philip, who was pregnant, though Megan was hard not admitted on the advice of a doctor.