- Oregon reported another 33 deaths from COVID-19, 544 new coronavirus cases, KATU Tuesday.
- Deschutes County moves up to higher COVID-19 risk levels.The vaccine is open to anyone aged 16 and over, April 19, The Bulletin.
- COVID-19 vaccination appointments are still limited but more easily scheduled, KATU said.
- The April 6 Oregon coronavirus update kills 33 new deaths, including in the Marion and Polk counties Statesman Journal.
- Portland restaurants will have to cut indoor capacity again as consumers rise in Portland.
- See full coverage in Google News.