Home / World / Philippine foreign minister tells China to ‘take F ** k Out’ over South China Sea dispute

Philippine foreign minister tells China to ‘take F ** k Out’ over South China Sea dispute



The comments of Teodoro Locsin, known for its frank remarks, follow Manila’s protests over the so-called “illegal” of hundreds of Chinese ships in the Philippines’ 200-Mile Special Economic Zone (EEZ).

“China, my friend, how polite I am going to wear it, show me … O … GET THE F ** K OUT,” Locsin tweeted on his personal account.

“What are you doing with our friendship, you are not us, we are trying you, you are like a compulsive ugly guy who wants to be a friend, not a Chinese father ..” said Locsin.

The Chinese Embassy in Manila did not immediately respond to a request for comment. Previously, Chinese officials said the ships at the Whitsun Reef were sheltered from the rough seas.
A Chinese ship was seen anchored at the Whitsun Reef in the South China Sea on March 23, 2021[ads1].

A U.S. State Department spokeswoman Antony Blinken’s March 28 statement said the United States “Stand firm with our alliance, the Philippines, in the face of (China’s) marine military pressure in the South China Sea.”

“As we said earlier, armed attacks against Philippine forces, public ships or planes in the Pacific Ocean, including in the South China Sea, will further our obligations under the United States-Philippine Defense Treaty,” the spokeswoman said. supplement

China claims almost all of the South China Sea, where about $ 3 trillion in boat trade is carried out each year.In 2016, an arbitral tribunal in The Hague ruled that the claim was inconsistent with international law.

Analysis: Beijing has a navy that doesn't admit to exist, experts say

In a statement on Monday, the Philippine Foreign Ministry accused the Chinese Coast Guard of “Shading, blocking, dangerous maneuvers and radio challenges of the Philippine coastguard”

On Sunday, the Philippines vowed to continue maritime maneuvers in the EEZ South China Sea in response to China’s demands to halt an action it said could escalate the dispute.

On April 26, the Philippines filed 78 diplomatic protests to China since President Rodrigo Duterte took office in 2016, foreign ministry data showed.

“Our statement is also stronger due to the greater nature of activity, number, frequency, and proximity of invasions,” said Marie Yvette Banzon-Abalos. Said the executive director of strategic communications at the foreign ministry.

For the most part, Duterte has pursued warm relations with China in exchange for Beijing’s pledge of billions of dollars in investments, aid and loans.

“China remains our patron, just because we have a conflict with China doesn’t mean we have to be rude and disrespectful,” Duterte said in a weekly national speech.

“So let our fishermen fish in peace and have no reason to get into trouble,” Duterte said, speaking to China.


Source link