Police have been called to the mansion of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex in southern California nine times in months.
Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Office responded to a call stating that a request by phone to activate an alarm and crimes against property, since Harry and Megan moved into a home in Montecito. Along with her 1-year-old son, Archie.
In July, officials were summoned four times, one saying it was a phone request and the other said. All “alarm activations”; happened early in the evening, according to information obtained under the Freedom of Information Act by PA Media, with a next wake up call in November stating, “Misc. Priority Incdnt “
At 4-13pm on Christmas Eve last year, the sheriff’s deputies were summoned after a man was accused of trespassing. Officials returned to the mansion on Boxing Day at 2.50 p.m. for a call listed under. “Property crimes” Nickolas Brooks, 37, was incarcerated for criminal abuse and was later released.
The most recent call was at 2.21am on February 16, indicating that the alarm was activated.
Neither a Sussexes representative nor the sheriff’s department would comment.
The couple’s safety arrangements made headlines after an interview with Oprah Winfrey in March.
Megan, who is pregnant with a girl, said she had sent a letter pleading for the family of Harry’s personal protection officers took him away, warning that he was faced with the threat of death.
Harry said he did not think there would be a negative safety profile of taxpayers in the UK decided to retire from acting dynasty, “I was born into this position. I took the risk That was a shock to me, ”he said.
The couple revealed they had made “private security arrangements” for a move to the United States after that President Donald Trump said his country would not pay for protection.
Now they are no longer working members of the royal family, they are responsible for management and security expenses.