Home / Entertainment / Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s first Netflix show about Invictus Games.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s first Netflix show about Invictus Games.



Netflix today announced the first Prince Harry and Meghan Markle TV series after a multi-million pound deal with the network, which will feature a documentary series on Invictus Games.

The Heart of Invictus program will follow contestants around the world for the game practice at The Hague, which is expected to be held in 2020 but has been postponed until next year due to the outbreak.

Harry and Meghan’s Archewell Productions are working with director Orlando von Einsiedel and executive producer Joanna Natasegara on the series, who will follow both athletes and organizers as they prepare for the event.

The 36-year-old Duke of Sussex, who will appear on camera and as a producer, has been living in a £ 1

0m mansion in Montecito, California with his wife Meghan, 39, since last summer. They both resigned from the senior royal position.

The couple, who signed a multi-million pound deal with Spotify and interviewed Oprah Winfrey last month, are expecting a baby girl while their son Archie turns two next month.

When talking about new items on this, Harry said: ‘Since the game Invictus Games for the first time in 2014. We know that the contestants will each contribute in a great way to create a mosaic of flexibility. Determination and determination

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex speak to Oprah Winfrey in a thrilling narrative interview that first aired March 7.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex speak to Oprah Winfrey in a thrilling narrative interview that first aired March 7.

This series will give communities around the world the opportunity to tap into the moving and elevating stories of these competitors on their journey to the Netherlands next year.

‘As the first Archewell Productions series with Netflix in partnership with the Invictus Games Foundation, I couldn’t be more excited to go ahead or lead the Invictus community to inspire me to keep up. Continuous world, human potential and continuous service ‘

Statement of Prince Harry on a new series of Netflix.

‘Since the first Invictus Games in 2014, we know that each contestant has his own unique way of building resilience, determination and determination.

This series will give communities around the world the opportunity to tap into the moving and elevating stories of these competitors on their journey to the Netherlands next year.

‘As the first Archewell Productions series with Netflix in partnership with the Invictus Games Foundation, I couldn’t be more excited to go ahead or lead the Invictus community to inspire me to keep up. Continuous world, human potential and continuous service ‘

Earlier, Harry had described the proposal of Netflix and Spotify in an interview with Oprah said. ‘My family has truly cut off me financially and I have to pay our security.’

Dominic Reid, chief executive of the Invictus Games Foundation, said: ‘We are thrilled to have the opportunity to shed light on the global focus of Netflix on the men and women we work with to make sure people are inspired. More With determination and perseverance in the work to restore

‘This partnership will bring substantial funding to charities. We are extremely grateful to our founding benefactors for their continued efforts to support the military community and make this partnership happen. ‘

And Ted Sarandos, co-executive and chief content officer at Netflix, said: ‘The Duke and Duchess of Sussex and the Archewell Productions team are creating an ambitious slate reflecting their values ​​and why they stand.

‘From the moment I met them, it was clear that Invictus Games held a special place in their hearts and I couldn’t be happier that their first series for Netflix would show the world. See it in ways that have never been seen before. ‘

The announcement came hours after Pier Morgan accused the Duke and Duchess of Sussex of ‘Completely hypocritical’ in an interview with Oprah and said he had ‘Universal support’ from the British public

Morgan left his Good Morning Britain job last month after saying he was skeptical of what Meghan had told Oprah.

The Duchess said she was ignored when voicing concerns about her mental health and racial comments were made before her son Archie gave birth.

Netflix today announced the first Prince Harry and Meghan Markle TV series for the network about Invictus Games.

Netflix today announced the first Prince Harry and Meghan Markle TV series for the network about Invictus Games.

Invictus Games promoted in 2020. Prince Harry has been pushed back again, it was announced today Photo: Couple in 2018.

Invictus Games promoted in 2020. Prince Harry has been pushed back again, it was announced today Photo: Couple in 2018.

In the first TV interview since his departure from Good Morning Britain, Morgan spoke with conservative US news outlet Tucker Carlson and stood by his opinion, accusing the pair of people. that ‘The most incongruous, beating job’ in the royal family

Pier Morgan Slater ‘Alex Beresford’ stands weather forecaster for Meghan Markle-style attack. ‘Pre-meditated’, which cost him his job in ITV’s GMB.

Piers Morgan had botched Alex Beresford at the launch. The ‘premeditated attack’ during Meghan Markle’s broadcast that cost him his job at Good Morning Britain (GMB) in his first TV interview since he left the show.

The 56-year-old reporter caused a social media storm last month after he said he ‘Don’t believe the words’ of what the Duchess said during her exclusive interview with US chat show legend Oprah Winfrey.

Piers Morgan gave an hour-long interview with the Tucker Carlson Today show on the Fox Nation streaming service.

Piers Morgan gave an hour-long interview with the Tucker Carlson Today show on the Fox Nation streaming service.

It led to an air collision with GMB weather forecaster Biresford, who accused Morgan of ‘destroying’ the actress of the suit before he stormed the set. Later that day, MailOnline columnist left ITV’s breakfast show.

Monday sat down with US television host Tucker Carlson to tell ‘My Truth’ on his controversial criticism of Sussex, Morgan said Beresford’s comments were part of ‘A preconceived attack’

During a long interview with Tucker Carlson Today on the Fox Nation streaming service, Morgan spoke in Beresford, calling the 40-year-old ‘the stand-in weather guy’ and ‘not a journalist’.

He also revealed he was ‘disappointed’ by his co-host Susanna Reid’s apology after he stormed the set – but he said he believed she might be acting. ‘Fall in fear’ of the ‘big Twitter pile’ if she defends him.

Morgan even poured cold water on allegations Meghan had been reported of racism in the British media, saying: ‘I’ve never seen it like that, I don’t believe it,’ as he pointed to the positive media about the royal wedding in 2018.

Instead, he doubled down on his original comment, saying he had the right to disbelieve the Duke and Duchess in an interview with Oprah because 17 of their claims were justified. Then that it is exaggerated or unable to verify

And he said he had the support of the public. Morgan said: ‘Old, young, black, white, it doesn’t matter. They come to me all day, every day. ‘

Morgan said people either agree with his views about Meghan or defend the right to free speech. ‘The British have seen this,’ he told the Tucker Carlson Today program on Fox Nation’s streaming service.

Morgan said he has had ‘numerous’ job offers since leaving Good Morning Britain and exploring the circumstances surrounding his departure. He briefly left the set after confronting weather presenter Alex Beresford.

Morgan described his former colleague as ‘Someone standing in the weather checking the weather from time to time,’ he added: ‘He’s not a journalist. But he’s the guy I’ve been helping with his career many times when he asked me to. ‘

Morgan accused Beresford of being ‘A thoughtful attack … on a personal level’

He said he shouldn’t have walked off the set. And Morgan addressed Susanna Reid, former Good Morning Britain co-host, about his departure, saying he ‘especially disliked it’ but suggested she. ‘Fall in fear’

Morgan added: ‘I honestly thought she was in fear. I think she is afraid that if you say too much good things about me, the same could happen to her, which will have a huge pile of tweets going on. ‘

In an over an hour long interview with Carlson, Morgan recounted Meghan, who made famous in the TV series Suits as the ‘delusional duchess in the making’.

Morgan criticized the pair for commercial deals with Spotify and Netflix, saying, ‘They’re not making all this money by talent – Meghan is an okay actress on a lesser-known show.’

And Harry Morgan praised his work in the army before being added. ‘What happened to that man? He became this crybaby in his mid-30s complaining that his father had not funded everything he did. ‘

Asked by Carlson what the future holds for Duke 36 and Duchess, 39, Morgan said: ‘She has a history of leaving everyone and everything when they cease to be useful to her, so my advice to the Harry gives you confidence. Still in use

‘And it seems his primary use to me is that he has a royal title and she brutally exploits that position to refine hundreds of millions of dollars.’

He accused the pair of saying ‘So many ridiculous’ in a March interview with Oprah and dismissed the claim that he was racist for not believing them.

He said that the interview ‘Tacky, tacky, and I’m afraid, I believe, in some cases, serious interviews on a global scale.

And Morgan used his appearance on Carlson’s show to counter what he describes as the ‘woke mob’ and motivates the public. ‘Get up and say’ no ‘

He pointed to Sharon Osborne’s recent exit from the US chat show as an example of the so-called cancellation culture. Osborn leaves The Talk after defending Morgan against racist accusations against his comments about Meghan.


Source link