Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s first Netflix series have been revealed.
On Tuesday, Archewell Productions of Duke and Duchess of Sussex announced the first series to enter the multi-episode docu streaming service, “Heart of Invictus”, in collaboration with Invictus Games. Foundation, Harry, 36, is a patron.
Helped by director Orlando von Einsiedel and executive producer Joanna Natasegara, “Heart of Invictus” follows an extraordinary group of competitors from around the world, all service members injured or a life-changing illness on the path to Invictus. Games The Hague 2020 is scheduled to take place in 2022, ”the press release stated.
“Since the first Invictus Games in 2014, we know that each contestant will have his or her own unique way of creating a mosaic of resilience, commitment and revision. The world has a window into a story that moves and elevates. Of these rivals on their way to the Netherlands next year. “Harry Archewell Productions co-founder, said in a statement.
MEGHAN MARKLE Prince Harry conversation that leaks cause problems with family, dynastic claims of the author: “It will not work.
The Duke of Sussex continues: “As the first Archewell Productions series with Netflix in partnership with the Invictus Games Foundation, I couldn’t be more excited about going forward or leading the Invictus community to inspire healing. Continually world-class, human potential and further service “
The series will follow the training of competitors for the game, as well as the organizers who help plan and prepare for events.
Ted Sarandos, Netflix’s co-CEO and chief content officer, said the pair made content. “Ambition” that “reflects values and makes them love”
Prince Harry says he. ‘Unbelievable Expectations’ to have a new home, son Archie
“From the moment I met them, it was clear that Invictus Games held a special place in their hearts, and I couldn’t be happier that their first series for Netflix would show the world. Saw it in a way that had never been seen before. “The streaming executive continued.
The release confirms that the British Royal Family will appear on camera for the series and serve as executive producer.
Click here to subscribe to our entertainment newsletter.
Dominic Reid, Chief Executive Officer of the Invictus Games Foundation, shared his enthusiasm about the upcoming series.
“We are very excited about the opportunity to shine the worldwide spotlight of Netflix about the men and women we work with to ensure more people are inspired by that commitment. And patience in working to restore this cooperation We are extremely grateful to our founding benefactors for their continued efforts to support the military community.
This past September, Markle and Harry discussed a multi-year production deal with Netflix.The exclusive content will include a documentary, docu series, feature films, scripted programs and children’s programs.
Click here to get the FOX NEWS app.
“Our focus is on creating informative content. But also gives me hope, ”the pair told the New York Times. “As a new parent, motivational family programming is also important to us,” they added. “Netflix’s unprecedented reach will help us share powerful content that unlocks action.”
The couple, stepping down as senior members of the British royal family in March, moved to California in April. Since then, they have bought real estate outside Santa Barbara.