Nerve damageIt is hitting theaters, bringing director John Krasinski’s horror sequel to audiences following delays related to the epidemic. The film was picked up right after the events. As the surviving Abbott family members watched their next step in a world full of fearsome monsters, relentlessly chasing any sound.
Let’s have a look at where they will end up. No post-credits scene But we will also explain the possibilities of the sequel taking place in this universe. Spoilers whispering ahead.
Deaf survivor Regan Abbott (Millicent Simmonds) and new ally Emmett (Cillian Murphy) discover an island where the usual Survivors live, the character of Djimon Hounsou (hailed as Man on Island) reveals. That officials quickly realized that creatures could not swim, so they tried to evacuate people across the water from the mainland. However, these creatures were behind them, so people panicked and only a few went to the island.
Unfortunately, one creature made its way to the island aboard Regan and Emmett keeping an eye on it, turning the hideout into hell.Regan, Emmett and Man took the beast to the island’s radio station, where the broadcast was available. Bobby Darin’s Beyond the Sea repeatedly, which brought them to the island.
This creature quickly turned the humans on the island into Man in Pieces, leaving Regan and Emmet to save today.Regan uses her cochlear implant, which uses electrical signals to adjust the sensation of sound for her to take advantage of her weakness. That she discovered in the previous film. She sent out a loud sound through the speakers of the building, confusing and fragile creatures. Then Regan took the opportunity to defeat him to death, making the island safe again.
Back in the iron mill, Evelyn and Marcus Abbott (Emily Blunt and Noah Jupe) try to survive the onslaught of one of the creatures while protecting the baby. Everything is very stressful and it looks like they are drunk.
Conveniently enough, Marcus listened to their radio loop of Beyond the Sea, either listening to Regan’s progress or deflecting the pain from having his ankle stuck in a previous bear trap. Hearing the response from the broadcast, he turned on the radio to the creature that was enough to kill it.
Basically, Regan is the MVP of this franchise.
- We know that these beings are aliens who came to Earth on the Meteors. But where did they come from?
- Is there another “base” where Emmett’s brother works along the drop-off line from Lee in the opening sequence? If it was a military base, could it have a specific target in a meteor strike? That might indicate that life was part of the first wave of aggression. But maybe I’ll go down the sci-fi rabbit hole.
- The next clear move is for Regan and Emmett to go back to collecting Evelyn, Marcus and the baby. However, Evelyn and Emmett are in bad shape after being slashed by the monster, so the adults have to slow down. various I guess that’s a problem for a sequel to dive right in, although the direct sequel to the film is yet to be confirmed.
- Would the islanders be mad at Regan and Emmett who accidentally brought one living creature to a refuge?
- Why didn’t Abbots get on a boat and go to the island a long time ago?
- Are there other islands full of people living normal life? Separate films have been confirmed to be able to offer a global perspective of this post-globalized world.
- What’s the deal with the horrible people of the marina? They apparently became hunters and had meaning. But why are their skin all red? So why are their eyes bloodshot?
- Why does the great Scoot McNairy (Man on Marina) play such a small role?
- Why is Beyond the Sea not getting old? “Sile Lin” “
New movies coming out in 2021: Netflix, Marvel and more.
See all photos