- The convention center’s vaccine site will remain open for a month, with medication available from FEMA Pa., County at COVID-1 The Philadelphia Inquirer.
- Moderna said the new data showed the Covid vaccine was more than 90 percent effective against the virus six months after the second CNBC shot.
- The big gap in vaccination | COVID-19 News Special DW
- How to develop a vaccine faster before the next outbreak Vox.com
- Keeping the center seat empty on an airplane can reduce your risk of COVID-19 exposure by as much as 57 percent, says the CDC study, CBS Pittsburgh.
- See full coverage in Google News.