The Valorant 2.07 patch was reportedly leaked early, the Astra was set to receive a good quality of life buff, while the Raze and Viper were making minor modifications to the kit. There is also a host of bug fixes delivered.
After the last major update in 2.06, Riot is making a comeback for the Valorant 2.07 patch.Yoru and Viper have landed on their feet and now the developer focus is turning to Astra. New releases, as well as the upcoming Episode 2: Act 3.
Details of the upcoming Valorant 2.07 patch, which hasn’t actually been scheduled for release until April 13, have previously leaked online with data miner ‘Floxayyy’.
This is what we know so far.
2.07 Patch Notes link to image https: //t.co/SMGwrhQsyg
̵1; floxay (@floxayyy) April 8, 2021
What’s in the Valorant 2.07 patch?
Astra buff powers her Gravity Well.
The biggest change in the Valorant 2.07 patch is a nice addition to Astra’s Gravity Well, now you can use it to drag players away from the spike to stop defrauding. Although this seems like a logical mechanism. But it didn’t work like that in her debut.
“We think this update can create some interesting interactions where enemies try to lure Gravity Well and play around with its cooldown,” Riot said.
Raze & Viper underwent a change in quality of life in an orderly manner.
Raze and Viper are also in Riot’s changes list for the Valorant 2.07 patch.
Raze gets a voice cue added to her bomb set “similar to Jett’s Tailwind,” so it’s easy to keep track of her movements, her VFX being updated to make it less cluttered and visible. Easier
Viper Mains is pleased to hear that the flaw of her decay mechanism was fixed, which did not deliver all the damage to the enemy even if their armor was depleted.
In addition to these two changes, Yoru’s bug, which allows him to drop the spike off-site using the Dimensional Shift-Gatecrash combo. Has been removed too. Cypher, Killjoy and Skye also have some compressed bugs.
You can find the full release of the Valorant patch 2.07 below, courtesy of floxayyy.If it changes between now and April 13, we’ll keep you posted.
Notes on the leaked Valorant 2.07 patch
- Now pulls the agent deflating Spike.
- If they are pulled from the detachment phase, the trigger will be interrupted.
- Added an audio signal to indicate when she rises in the air from the Blast Pack.
- Explosion and Showstopper that launched VFX have been updated to make it less cloak and clearer from the playing area faster.
- Fixed a bug when calculating whether the damage received while disintegrated should harm players with armor.
- The most striking thing is to shoot the Marshal when the target is disintegrated by 50 to reduce enemies to 1 HP instead of killing them.
Quality of life
- Improve the feel of the ping wheel picker. It should now feel more usable.
- Cypher Tripwires are now shown to observers in the colors of the respective teams.
- Yoru can no longer plant Spike after using Gatecrash while his Dimensional Shift is active.
- Fixed an accidental celestial dome seen by Astra if she came out of Astral form while Omen was holding Ultra.
- Fixed a bug where placing Killjoy’s turret next to the Sage Barrier Orb would sometimes crash.
- Cypher can no longer place Spycam inside Cyber Cage missiles.
- Fixed an issue where Killjoy’s disabled Alarmbots would chase distant targets running after them when reactivated.
- Fixed an issue where Skye’s guiding light would appear underground when thrown directly.
- Fixed several translation issues with server options and promotion screens.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the match history filters from working properly.
- Fixed a bug where players had to restart the client in order to get rid of their own match queue restrictions after the restrictions ended.
- Fixed a bug where some players were not penalized for AFK after the match ended during the remake.
- Fixed a bug where players using the Russian keyboard had problems with the party to talk to.
- Fixed a bug where players switched to Thai keyboard had reset voice chat settings.
- Fixed an issue where spectators and observers sometimes saw the wrong aim vector for scoped sniper rifles when switching between views.