- Viktor Orban is in talks with Boris Johnson amid condemnation, BBC News.
- The Hungarian Prime Minister lamented the loss of Britain from the European Union before Johnson met with Reuters.
- Viktor Orban’s views on Muslim Britain’s ‘divide and guilt’ said before Johnson spoke to Euronews.
- The Hungarian government’s mouthpiece escalates the attack on Anthony Blinken. This is why it is important JTA News – Jewish Telegraph Office.
- Boris Johnson of Britain meets Hungarian duo Viktor Orban on Downing Street | AFP, AFP news agency
- See full coverage in Google News.