We bring you a lot of stories every day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed something from our feed, we have put all our stories in one place to get the news as quickly as possible. This is your daily summary for Friday, May 14, 2021.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Hotel Walt Disney World Resort
Other Walt Disney World news
- Another development in the ongoing cultural sensitivity shift at Jungle Cruise happened this morning as two t-shirts with the Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto logo, a popular tiki bar at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, were pulled off the floor. Place where BouTiki is reported to be “destroyed”.
- Walt Disney World opening hours are available from July 25 to July 31, with previous releases until July 24.
- As Walt Disney World is slowly increasing production at its theme parks, more cast members are needed across the resort, so Walt Disney World has posted several new jobs for full-time and part-time positions.
- Orange County, Florida, today has a coronavirus vaccination rate as high as 50% of all adults aged 16 and over today, so according to the procedural plans, Mayor Jerry Demings has canceled. Instruction requiring an outdoor mask
- During a quarterly conference call yesterday, Chief Executive Bob Chapek said capacity has already increased and will continue to increase as a result of the loosening of the CDC’s approach, and now we have seen a shift in power. Those productions are reflected in the Park Pass reservation system.
🔴 LIVE: Part 2: Eat out of bubbles
Unboxing More Nintendo, Zootopia and Tokyo Disneyland | Boxed in Japan # 8
Fantasy Springs construction update (May 12, 2021) – Tokyo DisneySea
🔴 Life: Let’s race in Disney California Adventure.
For today, we hope you enjoy this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping in and see you tomorrow.!