Home / US / ‘Worst phone call of my life’: banquet shot victim, mum of Miami speaks out

‘Worst phone call of my life’: banquet shot victim, mum of Miami speaks out



The mother of one of the injured victims in the Miami banquet hall said he called her “frantic” after being slapped.

“The worst phone call of my life,” Angelica Green, who was heard from her 24-year-old son after he was shot in the stomach on Sunday morning, told the Miami Herald.

“He’s telling us that if anything happens to him, he loves us,” Green said. But you will escape from this. ”

FLORIDA was filmed at a MIAMI-AREA HALL banquet hall at least 2 killed about 25 WOUNDED: REPORT.

Green said her nephew, 24, was also shot and had. “The wound is large enough”

“He̵

7;s not a statistic,” she told CNN, referring to her son. “He graduated from college last year, so he got an education, he hung out with his educated cousin to celebrate the weekend, and they haven’t joined the club yet.”

Green was one of the victims’ relatives who had gathered outside Jackson Memorial Hospital after a shooting hit in the El Mulla banquet hall where three men jumped off their SUV and opened fire on a crowd as they exited. From the concert

Chad Harris, another parent, told reporters outside the hospital he was awaiting speech about his 19-year-old daughter’s condition, he told WSVN-TV.

Click here to get the FOX NEWS app.

“Words can’t describe how I feel, man,” Harris said. “She’s having surgery right now, we just pray.”

To read more from the New York Post. Click here.


Source link