One night of NXT TakeOver: Stand & Deliver, which was broadcast live on Peacock with an average of 768,000 viewers on the USA Network, last night, a 17.4 percent increase from the previous week.
This is the highest number for NXT since last year’s Halloween Havoc special, but with one night’s TakeOver: Stand & Deliver rating, excluding streaming numbers from Peacock, it’s likely viewers will get a Halloween Havoc rating.
AEW Dynamite on TNT had an average of 688,000 viewers tonight, which is 1.7 percent down from the previous week and the lowest number seen since Jan. 6, the day of the attack on the state’s government. U.S. Before that, you had to go back to June 2020 to find another week where Dynamite hit less than 700,000.
In a major 18-49 demonstration, Dynamite finished fifth on the cable with a score of 0.28, a 7.7 percent increase from last week.NXT finished 11th on cable tonight with a 0.22 rating, up 4.8 percent from the previous week.
The total number of demonstrations was 1.456 million, the highest on Wednesday since March 3, the combined number of demonstrations was the highest since that day.
Note, the other ratings categories are as follows.
- Women 18-49: NXT wins with a distance between. 19 to .18
- Male 18-49: Dynamite wins with a pitch of 0.38 to .24.This is Dynamite’s best demonstration.It finished fourth on the cable in its category, which was actually lower than what Dynamite normally placed, and the margin was much closer than usual.
- People 18-34: Dynamite wins 0.15 to 0.10.
- Female 12-34: Dynamite wins 0.11 to 0.07.
- Males 12-34: Dynamite wins 0.15 to 0.14.
- People 25-54: Dynamite wins 0.33 to 0.26.
- People over 50 years old: NXT wins 0.38 to 0.24.
The year-over-year numbers are very strong, Dynamite saw a 0.6 percent drop in viewership, but a 7.7 percent increase in 18-49.NXT saw a 10.8 percent increase in viewership and a 15.8 percent increase in 18-49, so it’s a rare opportunity at both. The show will look a little younger than it was a year ago this time
Here’s a look at the last 10 weeks total viewership and 18-49 demo ratings for Dynamite and NXT: